2016 – 2017 Membership Fees
|All New Members Joining Fee||£10|
|Over 70’s Member||£6 – Admin Fee|
|Night Ticket Fee – Adult||£20|
|Night Ticket Fee - Junior||£10|
|Day Ticket Fee||£5 per day|
|Second Rod (when carp or pike fishing)||£2 per day|
Please read the notes below:
- To qualify for the OAP category of membership, applicants must have been a member of the club for three years before concession rate applies.
- To qualify for the Over 70's category of membership, applicants must have been a member of the club for Five years before concession rate applies.
- Over 70's with five years membership of the club pay a administration fee of £6
- To qualify for the Junior category of membership, applicants must be under 18 years of age on the 1st June
- Junior anglers must be accompanied by an adult whilst night fishing
- The Committee, and its servant/s, is empowered to refuse to accept, or refund, any Joining Fee, Subscription Fee, Night Permit Fee or part of.
- Membership runs from 1st June to 31st May irrespective of date of joining.
- All memberships not renewed by 1st July will revert to new members status.